Technical crampons for hard ice and mixed routes. The lightweight horizontal frame keeps your boot sole close to the ice for precise placements and sensitivity.
- Dual front points and designed for stability and tapered for good purchase.
- Secondary points are swept forward to add stability.
- Third row of teeth are inclined backward for purchase when backstepping.
- Front section is replaceable when front points are worn.
- Heel bail design has a thumb catch that's easy to remove.
- Leverlock FIL binding system has a toe bail wire with 2 positions to accommodate all sole thicknesses. Can be adjusted to fit asymmetric technical boots.
- Medium linking bar (provided) fits boots sizes 34 to 44. Large bar (available separately) fits 38 to 49.