Rated to a hundred degrees below freezing, the Endurance have been on both North and South Pole expeditions. They take the most extreme winter activities in stride, from arctic adventures to shovelling sidewalks in Saskatoon.
- Uppers are heavy duty nylon with seam sealed and waterproof construction.
- Power straps at the ankles provide a secure fit.
- 10cm extendable gaiters keep even deep snow out.
- External pockets provide storage and easy access for small items.
- Removable inner boots feature eight full layers of cold-thwarting insulation.
- Insulating waffle footbeds.
- Midsoles are cold-resistant EVA compound that is flexible, light, and durable and reduces foot fatigue.
- Outsoles are slip-resistant rubber with integrated arch supports.
- Manufacturer’s active temperature rating is -100°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|