A lightweight touring version of the proven freeride and drop-stomping Duke and Baron AT bindings. By toning down the metal and using more synthetic material, the F12 sheds some weight, while it maintains solid lateral control, rigidity, and a positive lock- in ski mode. With its overall burliness and high DIN 12 release setting, the F12 is a great choice for slackcountry jaunts and challenging backcountry descents.
- Delrin frame/hollow aluminum and glass reinforced components for lightweight durability and burliness.
- Underfoot mode release lever for security while skiing/touring (requires removal of boot to switch modes).
- Integrated shock absorber for quiet touring.
- Re-designed heel lift for higher touring position and easy operation.
- Backcountry comfort 40mm setback touring position eases walking/hiking.
- DIN 12 release setting.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||90mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Made in||Czech Republic|