Shane McConkey’s original wide-body concept returns with a new shape and even more underfoot flotation. Powder tip and a progressive powder tail deliver more predictable turn initiation and better braking power. With an expanded 134mm waist underfoot the new Pon2oon is a soft snow, big mountain beast.
- Fir, aspen core keeps weight sane.
- Triaxial braided, cap construction.
- Redesigned powder tip and progressive powder tail improves versatility and turning ease.
- Obese 134mm waist is made for deep days powder crushing.
- Suggested use is 90% powder and soft snow, 10% variable (approach/exit) snow.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|