Lightweight skate skis for general purpose training, fitness, and loppett racing. The wood core keeps the grams down and delivers the performance that Fischer is known for. The ultra-finish technology removes a thin layer of base prior to the final grind for a flat, race-ready finish.
- Air Tec fuma wood cores with air channeling.
- Flat deck design is compatible with any skate binding.
- Skatecut features a javelin type skating sidecut.
- WC Pro high density universal sintered bases.
- Flat deck can be drilled and mounted with any binding.
- Bindings not included.
|Ideal for||Skate skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||41-44-44mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.