A watch you can wear for work or play. When it’s workout time, turn on the large digital display to access the timer and lap functions. At the office, flick the digital off for a classic analog look.
- 24-hour chronograph with lap or split in large digits.
- 42-lap memory recall for effortless review after workout.
- 99-lap counter.
- Easy to use 24-hour countdown timer with countdown/stop and countdown/repeat
- Two alarms: daily or one day option.
- Two time zone settings for travel.
- Comfortable, durable resin strap.
- Indiglo® night-light for viewing in the dark.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Metric/imperial units format||No|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2016 (included)|
|Max split time||42|
|12/24 hour format||Yes|