Generous coverage for warm ups, cool downs, and mountain riding in cool weather. During vigorous activity, the fabric manages moisture and air flow to control your personal climate – even when your cardiovascular system gets swirling.
- Fabric is polyester and spandex with a large-surface-area grid on the inside for maximum wicking and air flow.
- Contrast mesh lining in hood and pocket.
- 1 zippered kangaroo pocket.
- Ruching at neck and at elbow.
- Neck sits high for extra warmth at the throat.
- Hem is slightly longer at the back to keep cold gusts off your spine.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|