This slim-lined Henley is designed with subtle technical features for your ride, but its casual vintage look makes it fine for lingering over lunch. It has the confidence to go solo, but promises to be a good team player as part of a layering system.
- Made of merino wool and polyester, for a soft hand that feels good on bare skin. The Merino also manages moisture and fights odour, a feature that those cycling downwind may appreciate.
- Neckline has a classic 3-button placket.
- Contrast chainstitch detailing and flatlocked seams.
- Rear pocket is low-profile with an invisible zipper on either side, making it easy to access your goods. Lined with polyester mesh.
- Hem is slightly longer at back for good coverage in ride position.
- Designed with a slim fit for an aerodynamic ride.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Pockets||1 back zippered|