MEC Symmetry Pant - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The ease of movement of tights, balanced with the comfort and aesthetics of pants. They work well for any high output endeavour, and leaves you with one less excuse to bail on an early morning run.
- Synthetic blend fabric with a textured back for fast drying times.
- Mesh-lined flat yoke with elastic top and drawstring for comfort on the move.
- Back yoke has open vents for increased ventilation.
- Left front inner pocket for key or card storage.
- Reflective treatments on side legs help you be seen at night.
- Knee darts and panels on knee backs prevent bunching while bending.
- Cordlock adjustable hems let you cinch the ankles over the calves, capri style.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 internal key|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.