MEC Vivace Cycling Gloves - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These comfortable road-riding gloves have a refined fit that conforms to the shape of your hand. They’re light and breathable enough to wear on summer days, when you want protection, but don't need insulation.
- Clarino® synthetic leather palms, protected with Pittards leather in high-wear areas.
- Slim silicone gel inserts in palms provide shock absorption. Positioned to avoid pressure on ulnar nerve.
- Backs of hands are 88% polyester, 12% spandex for stretch and breathability.
- Absorbent patches are 94% polyester and 6% spandex, to dab sweat.
- Stretch forchettes offer a great and preserve finger dexterity.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.