These comfortable road-riding gloves have a refined fit that conforms to the shape of your hand. They’re light and breathable enough to wear on summer days, when you want just padding and protection.
- Fingerless, pull-on design.
- Clarino® synthetic (nylon) leather palms, protected with Pittards leather in high-wear areas.
- Slim silicone gel inserts in palms provide shock absorption. Positioned to avoid pressure on ulnar nerve.
- Backs of hands are 88% polyester, 12% spandex for stretch and breathability.
- Absorbent patches are 94% polyester and 6% spandex, to dab away sweat.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|