MEC Transmontane Cycling Gloves - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
On epic XC rides or daily commutes these tough gloves are up for some abuse.
- Made of 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane Clarino® fabric, with leather overlay on high-wear points.
- Silicone gel inserts positioned to lessen pressure.
- Polyester and spandex stretch mesh on backs for breathability.
- Mesh forchettes provide good airflow.
- Terry moss nose wipe has a soft touch.
- Silicone print on brake fingers provides a no-slip grip on levers.
- Velcro® closures.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.