MEC Transmontane Cycling Gloves - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
On epic XC rides or daily commutes these tough gloves are up for some abuse.
- Made of 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane Clarino® fabric, with leather overlay on high-wear points.
- Silicone gel inserts positioned to lessen pressure.
- Polyester and spandex stretch mesh on backs for breathability.
- Mesh forchettes provide good airflow.
- Terry moss nose wipe has a soft touch.
- Silicone print on brake fingers provides a no-slip grip on levers.
- Velcro® closures.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.