Generations of grade schoolers through to grad students have loved this pack for carrying their books, laptop, and academic essentials. The style has been updated, the durability remains unchanged.
- Internal laptop holster stops short of the pack bottom, to keep your computer from slamming on the ground when you set down the pack.
- Laptop sleeve dimensions are 25cm x 27cm x 4.5cm.
- Secondary compartment has one large zippered pocket with key clip, two small zippered pockets, pen holders, and two small unzippered pockets.
- Outer panel has one large zippered pocket.
- Reflective strip on back for night-time visibility.
- Air Mesh foam on back panel and under shoulder straps to spread the load.
- Webbing handle is folded and stitched for low profile carrying comfort.
- Sternum strap has a whistle built into the buckle.
- Designed for school purposes (though it won't implode of you take it on a hike). It's built to get your rulers, erasers, laptop and books to a qualifying or accredited institution – in short, a school.
|Main fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|