Pared down to carry water, essentials, and snow safety gear, it also gives you a place to attach a helmet and rig your skis A-frame style or sling them diagonally across the back. Incidentally, Vetr is an Old Norse word meaning winter.
- Removable single stay and frame sheet transfers load to hips.
- Brightly coloured inside pocket for probe and shovel, complete with bilingual CAC rescue instructions on a waterproof sheet.
- Hydration ready with a insulated hydration tube holder on shoulder strap, so you’re not frozen out from your water.
- 2 loops on top for securing your helmet.
- Removable webbing belt.
- Pocket with key clip.
- With skis attached along sides, a reinforced bottom loop reduces the load on the adjustable strap.
- Stow-away straps on bottom and top let you carry your skis diagonally rather than A-frame style.
- 4 loops on back for snowboard attachment kit (available separately).
- Glove-friendly oversized zipper pulls.
|Main fabric||210-denier Velocity nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.