For skiing at temperatures right around the freezing point, this lightweight synthetic sock provides excellent insulation and moisture wicking. Cushioning on the sole and shin buffers you against bumps and bruises.
- Made of 61% Thermolite® polyester, 37% nylon, and 2% spandex.
- Memory-knit construction holds form, wash after wash.
- Contoured rib top eliminates slippage.
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place.
- Reinforced toe and heel.
- Machine washable and dryable.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.