Beautiful, workhorse cycling pants that don't look like cycling pants. They have a nice heritage look and feel, but smart touches like water-shedding fabric and a reflective strip on the inner cuff. An extra panel between the legs means there's no seam to line up with the middle of the saddle, comfort you'll appreciate down the road.
- Quick-dry synthetic fabric has a soft denim-like feel, but unlike jeans it doesn't soak up the rain. DWR treatment helps shed dirt, oil, and water.
- Belt loop, shank button, zip fly.
- 2 front slash pockets with coin pocket, back pockets, 1 with flap.
- Inner thigh gusset.
- Slightly taper leg has lower volume than a boot cut.
- Reflective strip inside ankle shows when you turn up the cuff.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.