Beautiful, bomber cycling pants that don't look like cycling pants. They have a nice heritage look and feel, but smart touches like water-shedding fabric and a reflective strip on the inner cuff.
- Quick-dry synthetic fabric has a soft denim-like feel, but unlike jeans it doesn't soak up the rain. DWR treatment helps shed dirt, oil, and water.
- Belt loop, silkscreen image inside right pocket.
- Zip fly, with a metal jean's look button.
- Rear pockets, left side zippered pocket, front scoop pockets.
- Slightly taper leg has lower volume than a boot cut.
- Reflective strip inside ankle shows when you turn up the cuff.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|