For sidehills, valley bottoms, and rolling terrain, the geometry of these snowshoes provides flotation in all conditions. Ergonomic bindings keep your feet centred for a comfortable stride, and a pivoting band system gives them an energetic rebound. Best suited to frequent, short forays or mid-distance hikes.
- Frames are made of 6000 aluminum, painted to prevent snow from sticking.
- Entech decking stays supple in a wide range of temperatures.
- Lightweight easy-lock buckles are freeze resistant, allowing precise adjustment even with gloved hands.
- Single heel strap.
- Ergonomic, asymmetric harness keeps your foot centred and provides a good fit for most winter boots.
- Heel lift to ease your calf muscle when going uphill.
- Front and rear double claws are non-stick aluminum to resist snow and ice build-up.