Teva Links Cycling Shoes - Men's
Take Teva’s expertise in making light yet protective footwear. Add input from pioneer rider Jeff Lenosky, and the result is a freeride shoe that performs. The soles are patterned to pair with flat freeride or DH pedals, and they work with flat commuter pedals. The heels and toes have aggressive but low-profile treads for uphill climbing and downhill braking while dismounted, without compromising the pedal interface once you’re back in the saddle.
- Uppers are leather and mesh with structural overlays.
- Ion-mask® molecular level DWR sheds water without affecting breathability, and makes for quick drying if the shoe is immersed.
- Rubberized toe grids provide for breathable armour.
- Rigid external heel stabilizer centres foot in the shoe.
- Extra padding through the upper adds comfort and a bit of impact protection.
- Elastic inserts on the tongue provide a snug fit.
- Soft Teva Mush® EVA infused insoles add underfoot cushioning.
- Midsoles are EVA for cushioned support.
- EVA Teva Shoc Pads in heels provide shock absorption and support upon heel strike.
- Outsoles are Teva Spider365 sticky rubber, for good grip in all kinds of conditions.