The locking design of this knife uses a small sliding button that locks the blade either open or closed. When locked open, it's virtually impossible to accidentally release the blade even during vigorous cutting. Slide
the button forward to lock the knife closed when it's on your belt or in your pocket.
- Serrated drop point blade.
- Blade steel is premium 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a flat grind for strength and a brushed finish.
- Handle has a basket-weave texture for grip and a pronounced pommel.
- Dual thumb studs make it quick to open with either hand.
- Slim design. Lightweight, moulded, glass-filled nylon scales create a very rigid frame.
- Stainless steel clip has a brushed finish.
- Denim carry sheath with belt loop.
|Handle material||Glass-reinforced nylon (GRN)|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||8Cr14Mov steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.5cm|
|Knife length (open)||18.4cm|