A callback to the 80s. A quilted yoke, buttoned placket, and patched elbows sets this retro-inspired jacket apart, while its insulated body, drawstring hood, and ribbed waistband keep you warm to and from the gym, or on an afternoon stroll.
- Body is made of weather-resistant nylon with a polyester/nylon lining in the body and hood.
- Warm, light 80g polyester insulation.
- 2 zippered front pockets to keep your hands warm on the first days of fall when you leave the house without your mitts.
- Adjustable insulated hood and external zipper placket cuts the wind and block out the cold.
- Centre of back to centre of neck is 25in. (medium).
- Fits just below the hip for extended back coverage.
- Sleeve length from centre of neck to bottom of cuff is 34 1/2in. (medium).
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Lining/backer||Nylon + polyester|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.