Blurring the line between outerwear and cycling kit, this jacket is a specialist in water protection. With exceptional breathing properties and excellent venting features, any sweat that you generate is not going to be around for long. A dovetail back keeps skunk tails at bay, and taped and reversed zippers stops rain from seeping in. The hook-and-loop closure on your elasticized cuff gives double assurance that your wrist will stay covered and dry.
- 100% nylon with waterproof-breathable PU membrane and DWR treatment.
- Lined with soft polyester tricot backing.
- Reflective strips all over the jacket give you 360-degree reflectivity.
- 33cm (13in.) two-way underarm waterproof zippers to prevent overheating.
- Two zippered front pockets with flaps.
- Elasticized cuffs with hook and loop closure.
- Chin guard to eliminate chaffing and irritation.
- 84cm (33in.) back length (medium)
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.