These automatic, step-in bindings have a manual release are best suited to recreational classic skiing. They feature the NIS plate mount system, and are compatible with all generations of NNN boots.
- Plate system allows rapid mounting to NIS compatible Rossignol® skis.
- Binding locks into any of five post-mount positions. On classic skis, moving the binding forward improves kick, moving it back improves glide.
- Provides tight contact between skis and bindings, and eliminates the need to find the balance point, so skis retain a more natural flex.
- Potentially reduces overall weight by 50g for each ski.
- Folks who prefer a traditional mounting method can use an R3 series bindings and instruct the ski tech to drill through the plate on NIS skis for regular screw mounts.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|