Excellent value in entry-level skate skis, the Zymax provide an upgrade for loppet racing, performance training, and those who just want to skate fast. They combine the technical features of Rossignol Max skate with the value of the Zynex Skate.
- Low-density, air-channelled synthetic core provides a great balance between lightness and strength.
- Activ'cap construction for good tracking in tougher snow conditions.
- Extended edge provides stability.
- Cobra single sidecut promotes fluid skating while maintaining edge hold and pressure through every phase of the skating sequence.
- NIS binding plate premounted.
- K7000 race finished base promotes glide in all snow conditions and temperatures.
|Ideal for||Skate skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||44-43-43mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.