Lake MXZ302 Cycling Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
To most riders, frost, sleet, and snow mean the mountain biking season is over. To you, they just signal fewer crowds and fresh challenges. Winterize your feet with these insulated shoes. They're water-resistant, so they even make passable winter commuting footwear.
- Uppers are Pittards® WR100 water-resistant leather.
- Outlast® membrane liner stores body heat and releases it when it's colder.
- 3M Thinsulate™ lining in the toe box for low-profile insulation.
- Insoles are Thermosole composite insulation for underfoot warmth.
- Lateral side-mounted Boa® push/pull lacing system allows fine adjustments to lock your foot comfortably in place.
- Two part hook-and-loop overflap blocks debris and allows easy access to the tensioning system.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Mountain V pattern, with aggressive lugs and optional mudstuds (included).
- Clipless cleat-compatible, SPD mounting plate included, cleats not included.
- Note: Based on comments recieved, it seems these shoes fit small (i.e., a size 46 fits like a size 44). Please take this into consideration when making sizing decisions.