Lake MXZ302 Cycling Shoes - Men's
To most riders, frost, sleet, and snow mean the mountain biking season is over. To you, they just signal fewer crowds and fresh challenges. Winterize your feet with these insulated shoes. They're water-resistant, so they even make passable winter commuting footwear.
- Uppers are Pittards® WR100 water-resistant leather.
- Outlast® membrane liner stores body heat and releases it when it's colder.
- 3M Thinsulate™ lining in the toe box for low-profile insulation.
- Insoles are Thermosole composite insulation for underfoot warmth.
- Lateral side-mounted Boa® push/pull lacing system allows fine adjustments to lock your foot comfortably in place.
- Two part hook-and-loop overflap blocks debris and allows easy access to the tensioning system.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Mountain V pattern, with aggressive lugs and optional mudstuds (included).
- Clipless cleat-compatible, SPD mounting plate included, cleats not included.
- Note: Based on comments recieved, it seems these shoes fit small (i.e., a size 46 fits like a size 44). Please take this into consideration when making sizing decisions.