A lightweight yet rugged fork that lets you equip your bike for trail, cross-country and all-mountain use. Marzocchi took their proven 33 series forks and added a new air system, damper design, and lightweight tapered steel stanchions. The main seal and bushing are also redesigned for a lower friction coefficient.
- Alloy steerer tube and crown.
- AER: Air Preload (Negative Spring).
- LR (Lock Out, Rebound).
- Add or remove the supplied spacers to set the travel to 80, 100, or 120mm.
- Fitted and slotted bushing.
- Post mount (maximum disc is 185mm).