Don’t you hate it when your luggage wanders away? The GTU 10 clips to items you don’t want to lose, and sends its position to your computer or mobile device. You can create up to ten virtual geofences, and be notified by text or email if the GTU 10 enters or exits these zones. You can even carry a GTU 10 yourself, to let others track you for safety (or smugness) during runs or races.
- Comes with a year of standard tracking, so you’ll be ready to go once you register and activate it.
- Access 10 points of daily track history with standard tracking.
- Access seven days of track history with deluxe tracking (requires an additional monthly fee).
- Option to automatically renew services upon expiration.
- Allow family members and friends to receive notifications.
- Free Garmin Tracker™ download for your mobile device lets you compare your current location to the direction and location of your GTU 10.
- Customize device settings for optimal performance, including low battery/powered off notifications to let you know when it’s time to recharge or when the device has been turned off.
- Unit dimensions are 3.4 x 7.8 x 2cm.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Battery life is one day to one month, depending on operation mode chosen.
- Waterproof to IP X7 (to one metre for 30 minutes).
- Interface is USB 2.0 full speed.
- Includes USB cable, attachment case, carabiner clip, adhesive strip, and manuals.