The Ultimate is the premier knife in the Bear Grylls Survival Series from Gerber. It comes with many features you won’t find in other knives or multi-tools.
- Stainless steel pommel at the handle base doubles as a hammer.
- Ergonomic, textured rubber grip is comfortable and reduces slippage.
- Emergency whistle on the lanyard cord.
- Ferrocerium fire starter rod locked into the sheath
- Fire starter striker notch on back of knife blade.
- Land to air rescue instructions.
- Diamond sharpener integrated into the sheath for sharpening in the field.
- Nylon sheath is mildew resistant.
- Bear Grylls' Priorities of Survival pocket guide in the sheath.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||7Cr17MoV stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||25.4cm|