MEC T3 Hoodie - Women's
MEC T3 Hoodie - Women's
- Available prices $85.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Check store availability
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Made for high exertion in cold settings, T3 base layers deliver warmth without inhibiting your mobility. When you're chugging up steep switchbacks, the lightweight Polartec Power Grid® offers excellent moisture management – the inner side rapidly wicks moisture away from the body, while the outer yarns disperse dampness for quick evaporation. On the inside, a voided grid construction traps air for greater warmth and increased breathability.
- Polygiene® silver ion treatment provides odour control.
- Full coverage hood with chin guard.
- Long sleeves with thumbholes to prevent slippage.
- Neck logo is heat transferred, not sewn in, for increased comfort.
- 1/2 length zipper for venting.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.