A rugged, multi-function instrument for multi-faceted adventures. In the different modes, the second hand shows direction, altitude differential or barometric pressure tendency in an easy-to-read analog display. Solar recharging means no dead batteries in the backcountry. Multi-band atomic time calibration keeps you on schedule for chopper flights, alpine starts, and acceptance speeches at VIMFF.
- Digital compass displays direction as one of 16 points, with bi-directional calibration and northerly calibration function, and magnetic declination correction.
- Altimeter measures -700 to 10,000m in 5m increments. 14 record memory capacity, high / low altitude memory, cumulative ascent / descent memory, reference altitude setting, and altitude tendency graph.
- Barometer has a display range of 260 to 1,100 hPa in 1 hPa increments, and a tendency graph.
- Thermometer displays -10 to 60C° in 0.1C increments.
- Full Auto LED light with afterglow.
- Nine time zones, city code display, daylight saving on/off.
- Countdown timer with 1 minute to 60 minutes range in 1 minute increments.
- 1/100 second stopwatch, with measuring capacity to 59,59.99.
- Measuring modes show elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
- Auto calendar, pre-programmed until the year 2099.
- 12/24 hour formats.
- Solar rechargeable battery runs approximately 5 months on full charge without further exposure to light.
- Battery power indicator.
- Power saving function.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Vertical speed indicator||No|
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Heading in degrees||Yes|
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
|Max split time||2|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Chest strap||Not compatible|