Ovis is named for a family of woolly mammals with natural insulation that allows them to thrive in cold climates. Like sheep, this jacket benefits from the natural warmth of wool, but it gets a boost of nylon for durability. Distinguished elbow patches set you apart from even the best-dressed ruminants.
- Made of 80% wool with 20% nylon.
- Form-fitting hood keeps the wind out.
- Faux suede elbow patches.
- Ribbed cuffs and waist form a seal against cold drafts.
- 2 handwarmer pockets with zipper closures, perfect for keeping your smart phone within reach.
- Button closure.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories: