Contemporary frame with wider temples provides ample coverage and screens your eyes from glare and bedazzlement.
- The 6-base curve provides less side coverage than higher curve models, but suits a wider variety of people. Fits small to mid-sized heads.
- Techlite polarized glass lenses with anti-reflective and hydroleophobic lens coatings.
- Evolve frame material is made from plant-based resin.
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads.
- Stainless steel spring hinges.
- Black frame with Polar Grey Green lens reduces glare and sharpens detail. 15% visible light transmission.
- Vintage Tortoise frame with Polar Brown lens absorbs blue light, and sharpen visual acuity.15% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.