Contemporary frame style provides lots of coverage and screens your eyes from glare and shimmer.
- Medium fitting, with wide temp les, they fit mid to larger heads. The 8-base curve provides good side coverage.
- Techlite polarized glass lenses with anti-reflective and hydro/oleophobic lens coatings.
- Evolve frame material is made from plant-based resin.
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads.
- Stainless steel spring hinges.
- Polarchromic Ignitor lens maximizes colour and depth perception. Provides 12 to 18% visible light transmission.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|