A simple, light frame style with interchangeable lenses for minimalist adventures. The D-Max has a bigger lens than the Max, for full-coverage fans. Each pair comes with 1 additional lens: Ignitor.
- Medium fitting, best for average faces with a prominent nose bridge. The 9-base curve provides expansive coverage.
- Carbonic TLT lenses with a hydroleophobic lens coatings.
- Evolve frame material is made from plant-based resin.
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads.
- Polarized Gold lens has 14% visible light transmission.
- Blackout lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Blue Sol-X lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Grey lens for true colour rendition has 15% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Brown lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Red Sol-X lens has 11% visible light transmission.
- Green Sol-X lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Ignitor lens maximizes depth perception and definition has 32% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|