With windproof, soft-shell fabric on the front and a breathable fabric out back, these tights protect you from the elements, but also give you a place to let off steam. The boot cut fits easily over cross-country ski boots, with a gripper elastic at the cuff to make sure they stay put. Pair with a long sleeved T and a thermal hoodie for an all-out high performance outfit.
- Front panels are nylon, polyester, spandex and polyurethane. Contrasting back panels are a nylon, polyester, and spandex blend.
- Wide, dropped waist with a drawcord.
- Small zippered pocket with a key clip on the right hip.
- Articulated knees with darts for ease of movement.
- 8in. water-resistant reverse zipper at ankle.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|