MEC Rouleur Bib Shorts - Men's
Technical bib shorts for serious riders who aren’t whippet thin. Cut slightly larger than Castelli kit, they boast a performance fit with race-ready features and fabrics. Designed to work with the Rouleur short-sleeved jersey and Bolt arm sleeves, so you look good for the Fondo.
- Highly breathable bib straps reduce overheating when you’re working hard.
- Premium Italian chamois is a dense and anatomically contoured blend of 3 different foams for comfort through long rides. Antimicrobial finish.
- Reflective tabs on lower side leg.
- Laser-cut, silicone-backed elastic leg endings for a firm grip.
- Graphics match those on MEC bikes.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.