MEC Rouleur Bib Shorts - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Technical bib shorts for serious riders. Cut slightly larger than Castelli kit, they boast a performance fit with race-ready features and fabrics. Designed to work with the Rouleur short-sleeved jersey and Bolt arm sleeves, so you look good for the Fondo.
- Highly breathable bib straps reduce overheating when you’re working hard.
- Back clip undoes and refastens with one hand for swift pit stops.
- Elasticized waist stays up even with bib straps unfastened.
- Premium Italian chamois is a dense and anatomically contoured blend of 3 different foams for comfort through long rides. Antimicrobial finish.
- Reflective tabs on lower side leg.
- Laser-cut, silicone-backed elastic leg endings for a firm grip.
- Graphics match those on MEC bikes.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.