MEC Cabin Shirt - Men's
A simple plaid shirt that pays homage to our wood-crafting, campfire-building, canoe-paddling traditions. Wear it in the spirit of the true north, strong and free.
- Made of organically grown cotton.
- Button tabs will hold sleeves in place when rolled up.
- 2 chest pockets for classic functionality.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
|Pockets||2 external chest|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.