In Italian, ritmo means dancing. On this trainer, ritmo means special variable feet that give you an on-the-road feel. That makes training less boring and more realistic, so you’re better prepared for real rides and races. Combine that with an Elastogel resistance unit that provides 100% more resistance than a standard fluid unit, and you’ve got a trainer that can make you a serious contender.
- Extra wide steel frame for stability and durability.
- Spring-loading mechanism assures proper resistance against the tire.
- Provides up to 500 watts of resistance.
- Elastogel roller reduces noise by 50%, and tire wear by 20%.
- Enclosed flywheel for safety and increased power-resistance.
- Fast Fixing clamping system for easy bike insertion and removal.
- Folds flat for easy storage or transport.
- Easy and quick to assemble.
- Fits wheel sizes from 24 to 28 inches.