This sleek, featherweight hardshell is your emergency secret weapon in the unpredictable backcountry. Patagonia's lightest GORE-TEX® jacket all but disappears in your pack, but is at the ready with technical relief should conditions turn vicious. When the clouds roll in and the wind starts tossing ice crystals around, pull on your protective shell and forge on.
- Made of 2-layer, 40-denier 100% nylon. The GORE-TEX PACLITE® technology fuses a GORE-TEX membrane with a protective inner layer that makes a separate, and heavier, lining unnecessary.
- Helmet-compatible hood has two-way adjustment and a laminated visor for good visibility in bad conditions.
- Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments .
- Neck and wind flap are microfleece-lined, for soft comfort next to the skin.
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach overhead without raising the body of the jacket and letting an icy wind inside.
- Watertight, coated pit zips allow for adjustable ventilation when you heat up.
- Pockets are harness- and pack-compatible, with watertight coated Slim Zips laminated in place to reduce bulk.
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal.