Made for hiking or trekking or venturing into alpine settings, this versatile shell doesn't add a lot of weight or take up all the room in your pack. The lightweight breathable fabric will keep you dry and on the move through blasting Atlantic squalls or the steady drumbeat of Pacific coast rain. Its fearsome waterproof performance comes from an H2No® barrier with a Deluge® DWR finish. The well-engineered interior surface texture channels moisture away from your skin, protects the waterproof-breathable barrier from abrasion, and slides smoothly over layers, making it easy to get off when the storms beat a retreat.
- Made of 100% nylon in a 2.5-layer, with a H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR finish. The resulting fabric is a light and easy to stuff in your pack while achieving excellent tear resistance.
- Chin and neck are lined with microfleece for extra comfort.
- Hood is a roll-down design with two-way adjustment and a laminated visor to shed precipitation and improve your range of vision.
- Two-way pit zips allow you to let out steam on those long, hard climbs.
- All exterior zippers and pit zips are watertight, coated and treated with a Deluge® DWR finish that eliminates the need for storm flaps, shaving a few more grams off the total weight.
- Two-way front zipper for easy venting.
- Waterproof handwarmer pockets have zipper garages and customized zipper pulls.
- Patagonia® regular fit.