Organic cotton shorts with roll-up cuffs for climbing, travel, travel that might including climbing, and climbing that might include travel. Actually, these staple shorts will also take you hiking, camping, gardening or garage sale-ing.
- Made of 100% organically grown cotton ripstop, in an airy weight that is still durable enough to survive a few seasons of bouldering.
- Zip fly with button closure on waist.
- Waist has partial elastic and a drawstring, for a flattering fit that’s convenient to adjust.
- Patch front pockets are low-profile, for ample storage without unnecessary bulk.
- Pleated back pockets have button flaps to secure cards, cash, ID, etc.
- These have a slightly loose fit with a low rise.
- Inseam length is 13cm (5in.)−long enough to stay under harness leg loops, but the roll-up cuffs can be shortened for extra sass.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.