For mid-summer revels that call for something dressier than shorts and a tee, the Summertime Dress is a sweet option. Lightweight woven fabric and a sweetheart neckline suggest femininity without getting all fussy about it. Two pockets let you stash a few things and keep your hands free for umbrella drinks.
- Fabric is a summer-weight blend of 55% hemp and 45% organically grown cotton.
- Two-layer bodice for coverage and support.
- Delicate shoulder straps are adjustable. Customize the fit and you won't have to push them up every five minutes.
- Sideseam pockets are convenient for stashing phone numbers written on matchbooks.
- Empire waist with an A-line skirt that falls to just above the knee.
- Zipper at back gives it a nice fit.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Pockets||2 side zippered|