Stretchy climbing capris built to resist abrasion when you're in full contact with the rock. They'll stay cool on longer routes, and allow lots of mobility for your exaggerated moves. The fabric dries quickly should you get caught in a storm or need to do laundry on the road.
- Made of four-way stretch woven 88% polyester with 12% spandex.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- 2 front drop-in, patch pockets.
- Back yoke with 2 pockets.
- Articulated knees allow big range of motion.
- 17.8cm (7in.) rear vents at hem.
- Patagonia® regular fit with a low rise and slight flare.
- Inseam is 61cm (24in.).
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|