Downhill? The folks at Race Face know downhill. Their factory is a short drive from Vancouver’s notorious North Shore. When they built this burly bottom bracket they made it burly with a non-side loading design. They added two bearings on the drive side accommodate higher drive train loads. Go over the edge with confidence.
- CNC machined, heat treated, hollow M12 chromoly spindle.
- Shot peened finish for strength.
- Forged and CNC machined aluminum cups and reinforcing sleeve.
- 118mm spindle and offset drive side cup for use with chain guides.
- Single row, double sealed cartridge bearings.
- High-pressure contact lip seal and low friction labyrinth cup seal keep out contaminants and increase bearing life.
- Improved, extreme conditions bearing grease.
- Fixed cup spacer (2.5mm) allows use with either 68 or 73mm shells.