A humidity-loving shirt for trekking through Thailand, camping in Eugene, or sweating it out in the average Toronto summer. Secure pockets are large enough to store your travel documents, while the fabric combines good breathability with decent sun protection.
- Made of 65% all-recycled polyester and 35% organically grown cotton, in a plain weave with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 20.
- Polyester mesh tricot at inside back yoke to wick perspiration away and glide smoothly over sticky skin.
- Mesh pocket bags let air circulate freely.
- Left chest has a vertical, invisible-zipper entry that makes a secure and secretive place to put your important travel documents.
- Right chest has a drop-in, envelope-style pocket with a secure flap.
- Buttons down front.
- Bias-cut placket.
- Shirttail hem.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.