Packing a punch that approaches that of an external battery pack headlamp, the Tikka XP2 shovels aside darkness as you ski, climb, bike, or just hike. It slips easily inside a shirt pocket, or onto your head without neck strain. A second small red LED provides eye-catching signals or lets you consult a map without compromising your night vision.
- White LED has maximum, economy and strobe settings.
- Red LED has continuous and strobe setting.
- Spring-loaded wide-angle lens switches easily between focus and flood light.
- 100-decibel safety whistle built in to the headband buckle.
- Battery charge light indicates when down to 5m beam distance and 50% burn time remaining on proximity lighting.
- Last mode memory takes you back to your last mode when turning the lamp back on.
- Lithium battery compatible