A palm-sized dual beam unit that punches out plenty of light for your trail rides or 24 hour races. The OSP® (On-Site Programmable) feature lets you customize the output to your needs. CrossFire Technology combines narrow beam lenses for distant throw with crossed LEDs for deeper and wider beam dispersion.
- Durable weather-tight aluminum alloy body.
- Twin state-of-the-art Cree XPG LEDs.
- High, medium, and low brightness modes.
- Flash, walk, or SOS special modes.
- Power button and status indicators.
- Three stage battery level indicator.
- Battery stows neatly under your stem or on your helmet.
- Handlebar and helmet mounts included.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn Time - steady||3.5-17 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.