One light for all rides. The ExpiliOn 350 is compact enough for commuting, yet bright enough to light up a trail. The internal battery has a quick release mechanism, so you can swap out batteries on the fly and extend your riding time.
- Durable aluminum alloy bezel.
- Weather-tight design for all conditions use.
- State-of-the-art XPG LED.
- 5 brightness settings.
- Walk and SOS modes.
- Illuminated control button.
- USB charging.
- Wall charger compatible with 100V to 240V for use worldwide.
- Battery low indicator
- Quick-release lithium-ion battery stick.
- Handlebar mount included.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn Time - steady||2-13.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.