This ultra-compact stove is built for those who seek speed and efficiency. The MicroRocket is smaller than the original PocketRocket and will fit easily inside a mug or solo-sized pot. The small size doesn't compromise output, so it works well if you only want to stop for a quick brew-up to stay hydrated or fortify yourself with a fast, one-pot meal.
- Made of stainless steel, aluminum, and brass.
- Improved pot supports designed for stability and to prevent pots from slipping.
- Built-in windshield system protects the burner from being blown out.
- Includes a hand-held, peizo ignitor that sparks the stove without a lighter or matches.
- Boils approximately 16L of water per 227g canister.
- Uses MSR isobutane canisters (available separately).
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||5.7 x 5.7 x 8.9cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|